These shows take place at an important cultural site of the Gumbaynggirr people, within the Orara East State Forest. Bask in the ambience of 360 degree views and immerse in the culture of Gumbaynggirr people through stories, songs, language and the uses of native plants.
Our Cultural Show events run at Bruxner Park’s Forest Sky Pier, Sealy Lookout Drive, Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450.
- Adults: $33.00
- Children (under 16): $17.00
- Family (2 adults, 2 children): $85.00 (save $15.00)
To make a booking online please use the form below. For all booking enquiries you can contact us here.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- For safety purposes, all attendees of our shows are required to wear enclosed shoes.
- If the cultural show you’ve booked is cancelled due to dangerous weather etc, we will refund ticket price in full or use as credit for the next show.
- We will not refund persons who book a cultural show but then do not attend.